Friday 17 August 2012

Inspiration

At this time of life I am 'between' jobs. 
I must have applied for about 50 jobs so far and the only one I heard back from was a receptionist job at a hairdressers which had no chair...now I don't mean to sound fussy (the job was also commision based) but 8 or more hour shifts standing on one spot?
Well, putting it all together it just wasn't any improvement from my previous job.
Its at times like this that its a good idea to look for inspiration.

My inspiration file holds a place for my sister. Louise is almost 3 years older than me and has achieved so much. She is now 25 years old. This is what she has done:
               Marketing degree
               Learnt to drive
               PA job (although she called it something different)
               Marketing job
               Bought house

and last but not least tomorrow she gets this creature: 



OOOh isn't it pretty! 

Not only does she work really hard but she is also a brownie leader and always volenteers to help others out.
So, a message for my wonderful sister:

when you finally run out of energy and have a temporary break down i WILL be here with copious amounts of tea, cup cakes, pina coladas and face packs. 

Lots of love

Who is your inspiration?

Frank x



No comments:

Post a Comment